questions

Posta i dennna tråden om allt som handlar om att ta körkort för bil. Vilka frågor fick du på teoriprovet, tips för din uppkörning, få hjälp med körkortsteorin.
Användarvisningsbild
russkayser@gmail.com

questions

Inläggav russkayser@gmail.com » 09 maj 2011 04:22

I have posted two times on this forum, but they are gone the next day. Why is this?

I asked if the theory questions are worded the same way with the real test.

Användarvisningsbild
Korkort_se
Site Admin

Re: questions

Inläggav Korkort_se » 09 maj 2011 13:04

As the Theory Test is confidential and it is illegal to copy it in any way, our questions are worded similarily to the real questions. The questions were created by experts and professionals within the field and all questions are explained in a paedagogical way in order for our clients to learn not only the answers to specific questions, but the principles behind the answers as well. This ensures that our clients will be very well prepared to take the "real" Theory Test.
Med bästa hälsningar, Körkort.se

Användarvisningsbild
russkayser@gmail.com

Inläggav russkayser@gmail.com » 09 maj 2011 14:18

Thanks for the info. I have done pretty well with your questions, missed two on the 65 question test. I manage around one or two hours a day, so I feel OK with the results. I*ll recommend your sight !!!

Cheers: Russell

Användarvisningsbild
Korkort_se
Site Admin

Inläggav Korkort_se » 10 maj 2011 09:37

Good to hear! It sounds like you should do well on the test, just keep a cool head and remember everything that you have learned and everything should work out just fine!

Användarvisningsbild
rustygun

Inläggav rustygun » 11 maj 2011 12:06

Ok should I compliment your questions from another source? like some traffic book from Vägverket or Trafikutbildarnas Riksorganisation ( if any new questions have been created)

Sorry for all the dumb questions...

Användarvisningsbild
Korkort_se
Site Admin

Inläggav Korkort_se » 02 jun 2011 11:57

It is up to you. Some of our users use only our service, others also compliment it with some sort of book. It all depends on you as a person and on your personal preferences.

Återgå till "Bilkörkort - behörighet (B)"